Thursday, April 27, 2006

Disclaimer : The Bule is in Europe

For those regular NYPD subscribers I thought I should let you know about the contributor's change in circumstance. I have now arrived in Europe - this has five significant impacts on the blog and its content.

1. I may experience difficulty loading up photos - my words will have to suffice.

2. The lack of frequency (due to reduced access to the web) may result in long-winded potentially self serving posts - my words may be painful.

3. If I continue to use the French keyboqrd my spelling mqy be woeful - my words may be confusing.

4. As the footy season winds up I will continue to ride the Hawthorn and Old Carey bandwagons ad nauseum - my words may induce insomnia (btw - well done little bro Mardy who kicked 8 on the weekend - I can see a Bule Bule Bule full forward line in the Seniors come September - Dolly you'll have to come off the bench - LOL).

And finally...

5. I am in Europe - my words may be slurred.

Until then hope all are well - only 6 weeks until I return.

Peace.